A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

But why is Trump allowing the vaccine to take place? That is questionable to a lot of people! People are dying from the vaccine, not good!

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LaDonnaMitchell in this post can reply

I love humor and I think good humor it is the best way to go through tough times. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #TRUMPFAMILYFOREVER

In response LaDonna Mitchell to his Publication

Please learn Trump Language. Trump is a business man and had to expose the fraud of vaccine in a smart way like this. You all need to inform yourself more others that vaccines are a faux, a placido that scientists got payed to use it for depopulation by infecting people with a lot of hormone disrupter solutions and with a lot of deadly pathogens. If more people will ask what is it in a vaccine BEFORE they inject themselves then they understand what card is Trump playing and they will never "listen" in this way when Trump says that people should take the vaccine. WE ARE HIS PEOPLE not PEOPLE. remember that! Smart people are Trump people. And Trump People knows better buy now...

In response Tatiana Knott to her Publication

I am aware of what the vaccine is. But why doesn't he or someone come out to the American people and explain this? This is putting people's lives at risk. That's not a good thing.

(1) Show this thread

A seeker of truth, love and respect for all humanity and to awaken people to the deceptions and evil that controls our realities.

In response LaDonna Mitchell to his Publication

there is a reason, Trump had to follow the narrative. it goes very deep. military involvement is apart of it, its not about the vaccinations.

In response Robin Hood to his Publication

Yeah but it's not good because people are taking this vaccine. They should have stopped it. They will mandate it also not a good thing. Military and Trump should have stopped it if they could

(1) Show this thread