Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

and if we boycott the list then what?

you turning on the EBS if we do?

because if not - not really interested in following any new orders im too busy in survival mode, ive got three funerals to try to pay for so if i think of it pepsi no coke got it

will do!!!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

After 13 years of fighting JP Morgan Chase for my home that Washington Mutual ripped me off on in a refinance in 2007,then went bankrupt , I have lost on appeal, and now they will throw me , my 3 month old son , daughter and wife into the street. They never paid a penny for my note, yet they own my home according to the courts . There is NO JUSTICE in US Courts operating under the Corporate USA. Frauds.

ill start boycotting anything trump says when he takes darw of his own shit first...like the election fraud.

take vaccine, wait dont take it.

shits beyond retarded. im starting to believe this is actually a conspiracy now.

I wonder if our POTUS will switch to Diet Pepsi?

been boycotting coke for quite a while. however, pepsi, gatorade and many others need to be boycotted as well for trying to turn us into Canibals.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

All nixed, replaced with wife, kids and dogs. New beginnings for the Awakened.

🇺🇸

no problem

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

Coca-Cola - Wikipedia
• Carbonated water
• Sugar (sucrose or high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS) depending on country of origin)
• Caffeine
• Phosphoric acid

Coca Cola Subsidiaries:
Columbia Pictures · Castle Rock Entertainment · Coca-Cola Consolidated · TAT Communications Company · Honest Tea · Sunbow Productions · Costa Coffee · Coca-Cola Amatil · Tandem Productions · Innocent Drinks · Minute Maid · Energy Brands · Coca-Cola European Partners · Coca-Cola FEMSA · Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company

#WWG1WGA #Trump2020 #Maga #Q #17 #Patriot #TheBestIsYetToCome #DigitalSoldier #FightLikeAFlynn #GodWins Jesus is My Lord And Savior

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Perhaps we need a Nationwide organizer for conservatives geared toward providing us with alternatives for all these corrupt corporations that want to rule the world with cancel culture & trying to FORCE everyone to only be able to live in their mattrix!
We need to beat them at their own game! We can no longer be the ppl that are just living our lives and just want to be left alone. We are going to have to get involved if we want this country to be different!

Patriot, Master Electrician, bbQ aficionado. Si Vis Pacem Parabellum! 5 time Twitter refugee. Audaces Fortuna Juvat.

glad to find you here old friend!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Though not comprehensive that is a great start!

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

He also suggested the following:
Southwest Airlines
Dell Technologies
AT&T

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Hmm. I think he forgot a few to that list. There are many more.

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

#Verizon users -#LOOPCapital is a partner under the Verizon Bondholders. FYI

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

Cisco - Marc Benoit 😏 Been awaiting this takedown.

I won't say, how I did many posts on#Cisco and#Benoit in Plop Twats in the Twatterdome.

Let me go dig thru my baskets this morning - see what I can easily pull up. I'm too tired to Cloud Hop right now!😂

He's associated with the#97thFloor in San Francisco- they operate the search engines for Google. They are the ones that front loaded all the BS & put the truth - well, unfindable for the normal user.

God, Family, Country, Constitution! Always President Trump! Q. I’m just an irredeemable deplorable!

Fellow Patriots, ifvyou are in the Tri-State area (OH., W.VA., PA.) please consider BOYCOTTING GIANT EAGLES. Managementvran me out for refusing to wear the sogn of obedience!

Truth seeker, spiritualist, thinker, family woman, love God, small business owner and artist.

In response THE Godfather to his Publication

don’t know what Giant Eagles is but okay.

(1) Show this thread

Done.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

It is time to unite and set boundaries together. Strength in number. I wonder how much money they will lose when 80 million americans boycott their products. Let us do it! United We Stand!

Christ Follower, Husband and Father, Patriot till my last breath, and fucking pissed at what these globalist assholes are doing.

done. bunch of corp assholes think they have a say in how the people exercise their rights..... dbags each and every one. there gonna be a lotta lumps of coal for christmas this year. more than last. i didnt think that was possible but here we are