Wanna see Chicago go into straight up 'panic mode'?
Hang 3 little words on a Bridge, that should do it 🀣

CPD, IL State Police & Cook County Sheriffs were some of my most ardent supporters, with smiles and waves as well.

Patriots? OMG, they loved seeing their good friend, Q, back on#ThePeoplesBridge again.
Such a great day to be a Patriot, I had a Blast.

#trusttheplan
#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

WOW I'm surprised and delighted by your supporters πŸ‘ 🌟 love when life keeps us guessing 😊

The ❀️ Heart Always Knows! ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ 🐸 πŸ™Œ πŸ™

Go, Veronica! ❀️ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

American Treasure! β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ#wwg1wga

God and Country! Retired Psychiatric RN, USA Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA

SOOOOOOO MUCH LOVE TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

or Reston monkey dna
in your vax
ebola
β€œthat oughtta do it”

You go, girl!

Retired Gramma. Proud Conservative and a Patriot. Married to an Agent Orange / Disabled Veteran. WWG1WGA!!! Love my President DJT!

β˜€οΈLooks like it warmed up enough to shed your winter coat. Thank you for all you do!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

You're awesome Veronica, I honk at you every time I see you up there . .

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Great job Veronica!! β€οΈπŸŒžπŸ™