Whitehats control the media that's why you keep hearing the story about Matt Gaetz. It's all playing out. Stop with the DS is still in control. Do you think Trump sat on his ass for the last 4 years. WAKE UP.

Patriot wife and mother! #familyiseverything, Never Give Up #45 #19

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

? So Matt is guilty? Come on

Only people mentioned by @Flyinby2 in this post can reply

Patriot wife and mother! #familyiseverything, Never Give Up #45 #19

In response Jamie Barlow to his Publication

I understand but we all have to be very careful because if you look at it realistically he’s been a huge defender of Donald Trump and has been exposing many truths. The three letter agencies are very powerful and you can do a lot of damage and trying to steer someone. I wouldn’t be so quick to assume he’s guilty. I have a very powerful intuition and I just get a good feeling about him. I guess time will tell and God judges all I understand but we all have to be very careful because if you look at it realistically he’s been a huge defender of Donald Trump and has been exposing many truths. The three letter agencies are very powerful and you can do a lot of damage and trying to steer someone. I wouldn’t be so quick to assume he’s guilty. I have a very powerful intuition and I just get a good feeling about him. I guess time will tell and God judges all