Whitehats control the media that's why you keep hearing the story about Matt Gaetz. It's all playing out. Stop with the DS is still in control. Do you think Trump sat on his ass for the last 4 years. WAKE UP.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

is gaetz good or bad? hope he's a good one.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Nope i do not believe Trump sat on his ass I think he barely got time to sleep. We have the deepest gratitude.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

It's a long movie....that's all..... WIN
TBIYTC!

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Is Matt a good guy? I've been off social for a few days. And, still can't post on my profile.

Constitutional Conservative, Trump Supporter, Dogs Best Friend, My Kids My Country & God I Will Fight For

I'm with you Ezra. Now, who is this woman between Gaetz and the other guy? I know him but the name slips my mind on days when I've a lot of info swimming around in my head.

WAKE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wake up? youre the one punping up march madness. so what happen that was so crazy in march???

now a bunch of shit gonna go down in april right?

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Madden Smith to his Publication

Looking good patriot with your support 👍 great job !

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

In response Madden Smith to his Publication

right. hehehe

(2) Show this thread

💖Hearty korero (talk), tautoko (i support that)!

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

💯 but for me, it's not moving forward but UP 🔝

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

YEP and it does not mean sticking your head in the sand and pretending you are not here

(3) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Sidney expresses disappointment in DJT.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/td3pTOFHHIAy/

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

think of what you are trying to say w this picture...

its all innuendo. if this is the 17 y old girl Gaetz allegedly paid for, why not just fucking have the balls to say that...? but ur not...

telling.

In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Trump sent Epstein packing from Mar a Lago fast but Gaetz just got engaged there in Dec 2020. (long after Barr started this investigation) Square that circle...

Bullshit.

so i guess they are going to try matt gaetz's double, just like all the other doubles. who the fuck gave you assholes the right to put a fake joe bidan in office? thats by the book? by the constitution?

if you dont trust the people w the truth, we should not trust you.

they us quantum computer to map out timelines. this keeps the win perventage as 100% it is not a trust issue. without difficulty, people will not change and we will be here again in 30 years

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

It's people like You with your WRETCHED attitude against the family you claim to be a part of... that we do not want left behind from the trash we're dying to see the end of! What do you know about the Constitution! The military has the power to arrest Everybody---> Yesterday! But doing that would end up more people getting hurt via riots etc. There is no government right now but whoever they are playing to be is showing their followers who they really are, very steadily. You should really behave yourself and stop trying to divide us!

(2) Show this thread

now q people are being hit cuz they are supposed to be antipedophile but are defending gaetz. this is fucked up.

funny i thought elite pedophilia was a conspiracy theory.

anyway ghosts made a shit load of claims to back up. show thg he money.

q supporters are being sold out, flynn made defamation case against cnn for calling him a q supporter.

i dont see any patriots avowing q now or in the future

of course we are defending gaetz becsuse this is what the ds does n we dont have satisfactory proof of his alleged crimes at this time.

if he's guilty, get the noose by all means.

elites, good or bad are still elites n dont give a shit about those they are supposed to serve.

honestly id love to think trump cares about the nation, then again he spent a decade on a trashy low class reality show.

(1) Show this thread

fuck this shit, either the white hats come clean or ordinary folks are going to b forced to conclude you are just another manipulative elite.

for fucks sake a flat earth with a crystal dome? ever see the shadow of the earth on the moon during a solar eclipse?

Behold Flat Earth

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

🔍"The Earth Is Flat & Stationary: Destroying The Freemasonic Luciferian Globalist "Globe" Lie"
💊 https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/the-earth-is-flat-stationary-destroying-the-freemasonic-luciferian-globalist-globe-lie

🔍"The Black Nobility Jesuit Order: Founders of Fascism, Freemasonry, Illuminati, The Vatican & Zionism"
💊 https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/the-black-nobility-jesuit-order-founders-of-fascism-freemasonry-illuminati-the-vatican-and-zionism

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ
🆔 https://t.me/OperationCue

(2) Show this thread

This is so confusing 🍿😐

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Why do think the media never showed the crowd size at Trump rallies? Full white hat control!

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

WHEN did that happen? We didn't know!

Patriot wife and mother! #familyiseverything, Never Give Up #45 #19

? So Matt is guilty? Come on

In response Beth Aldrich to her Publication

Wife, Mother, Sister, Grandmother, Greatgrandmother, Aunt, Cousin. Retired, Louisiana Workforce Commission, and Child of God. Trump Lover.

In response Beth Aldrich to her Publication

It's all a ruse.

(2) Show this thread

If Whitehats control the media, then why allow the continued shoveling of BS? My husband, a Sheeple, eats it up with a spoon in each hand. It feeds right into his belief system

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

you are too early in this movie. the plot twist has not happened yet

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

that hurts the worst..my family
does too and getting worse!

(2) Show this thread

63139/65582 Constitutional Conservative WWG1WGA

Looks like a bad photoshop to me

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

Even if you appeared to be on the side of good, if you messed with the children, you deserve to pay.
I am not up to date on the ins and outs of this Gaetz story and it makes me sad as he has seemed good-along with Cotton, Hawley, Cruz and others.
But the safety and security of our children is sacred. Period.

arse...keep it politically correct lol😄

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

White hats play a very convincing game then also. Must be because they have the playbook, or they rewrote it.

hear, hear Ezra. I give no voice, energy or attention to the doubters and critics who reveal their faithlessness and bring nothing to the battlefields.

In response Patriots Garden to her Publication

only faith...goes into battle...'Shields Up'..!!

(1) Show this thread

Why does Matts head look funny 😳. Is this photoshopped?

Pain Coming...You Reap what you Sow...

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response First Bite to his Publication

So is Roger Stone mixed up in this, a whitehat there to capture the bad guy, or just a bystander?

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response First Bite to his Publication

That is either the actor Matt or the real one is innocent but the story opens up the door for the real bad guys.

(3) Show this thread

who is the other guy in the pic?

🇺🇸🙏🏼Truth is Freedom🙏🏼🇺🇸

In response Jessi Doe to her Publication

Just asked my husband same question - he thinks some Louis/Lewis guy indicted for child trafficking?

(1) Show this thread