Only people mentioned by @Qmax in this post can reply

"The World you Desire can be won. It Exists...It is Real...It is Possible...It is yours". God, Family, Country, Vets, Our President Trump,

In response Qay Max to his Publication

Fake News

Always worth remembering.

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

it baffles me that people actually watch MSM. completely asleep folks. sad

Maybe this is soft disclosure for bi-location tech.😂 Or, why build one when you can build two for the double the price? Ha! They are just sharing any and all effective imagery they can buy and then they stick it under their branding and narratives. Fake News indeed!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

very curious

There is also the tray on wheels! hahaha

We share very few sentiments with our government.

"news" orgs do this sort of thing all the time - use the same stock photo or footage for more than one story.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts