GOD BLESS THIS MAN FOR STANDING UP!
👏🏻🙏🏻💜✝️🕊

Only people mentioned by @ZuZuQ in this post can reply

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response ZuZu Q17 to her Publication

thats awesome

This pastor from video is from Calgary. The cops have been harassing consistantly and he has been video documenting on his Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/arturpcanada

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/authorities-attend-calgary-church-to-make-sure-covid-19-orders-were-being-followed-1.5374160

We also have another pastor that is fighting lockdowns, was in jail for like a month, just released a few weeks ago. https://www.jccf.ca/pastor-james-coates-to-be-released-from-jail-as-crown-withdraws-charges/

I love this Man. He's got a couple of balls! Thats just what needs to be done. Never back down. Never! Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of our country.

Give that man a medal!!!

Yes!!!! Amazing! This, we all need this.... stand up and say NO to evil. Those cops seemed shamed to be partaking in such an event, they had a wake up moment. Do you think if she gets a warrant those same cops will be going back with her?

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

IN CALGARY THIS WEEKEND.. Crickets !!!!!!!

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

It was as if he had lived this before, he was saying NEVER AGAIN, blesshim a thousand times over, bless him🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😇❤️

Only followers of this user (@Robynbird) can see their posts

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Trying to shutdown a church for the SCAMdemic this is evil in carnate! God give your people strength and protection to stand against those who seek to oppress and destroy us.

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Love Love !!!!!

Now Thats How Its Done! Hero! Great Job!

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

legend!

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

legend!

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

You did the right thing. It is unfortunate that one would not be able to use force should they not leave as they were all armed and could assault you in your house of worship. This is how it begins and ends. The destruction of traditions, faith, jobs, family, friends, LIFE and total control right down to when you can blow your nose in a tissue if they provide one. We know what's coming next if things don't get righted soon. The amount of gun purchases has escalated again. We are ready and those that weren't are now catching up!