I got some bad news for those waiting for the storm to begin. It's begun long ago. We are waiting to wrap this shit up, not start it. True story. Operation wake up stage. Who's left? Not many.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

WAIT a minute.....I have read too many whiney posts from people claiming to be Anons and awake yet moaning about this NOT HAPPENING!

It has been and IS happening..Front and Center!

1. Was Covid REAL? NO. it was NOT real. Why was HCQ prevented? Why were masks forced? What happened to the Flu Stats? Wake Up! geez

2. Where the HELL is Hollywood??? Nuff said!

3. Did Trump Win the 2020 Election? Yes!!!! Would TRUMP.. DIONALD J TRUMP..EVER walk away a Loser?? EVER?? NO, No he would NEVER! Did he concede?? NO , he NEVER did!!

Come on people...I thought maybe more of you had dealt with these EVIL cluster B ASSHOLES!! I guess Not. OH I HAVE 😡. THE ONLY WAY is to GIVE THEM ENOUGH ROPE AND LET THEM HANG THEMSELVES...ANY Attention (Good Or Bad) feeds their FIRE. THEY Love it! TRUMP/White Hats know Better.. THE CABAL ARE all SO STUPID and their Selfishness/Greed/Evil will Destroy them on themselves!! Watch!!!

I've seen those lists online of famous people that have allegedly been ex[e]cuted, arrested, or are awaiting tribunal. I realize anyone can say anything on the Internet, but I hope that information is correct if the people on those lists are guilty of treason or crimes against humanity.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlueStatePatriot in this post can reply

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

I think those list are made up by well meaning people, but not legit! Probably pretty similar to reality! 😂. We know they are MIA. We saw how they freaked out a Year ago. So....we just have to Trust the Plan. Let the White Hats use the “Election” as a Distraction and wait for incidents like “Ever Given” to happen! I am sure that incident was a BOLT in their Coffin and much bigger than a Nail! 🇺🇸🤷‍♀️

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Rest assured, I don't have the mindset of, "I read that on the Internet so it's true!" 🤪 We'll find out eventually. Meanwhile, our favorite celebrities have been unusually quiet these past several months. I saw an ad a couple of months ago for an interview with George Clooney on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, and it looked like a CGI version of Clooney, and a low budget one for that matter. 🤔

(1) Show this thread