You never liked Gaetz or Desantis. You loved their replacements.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

All the bad guys are gone and the good guys are here to stay what makes a great movie great actors I love the plan . ❤️

Wow! Even if its hard to believe its better to be open minded.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

More now than ever in our lifetime! 💯😊🌠✨🤔🙏❤⚛

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Russell Brand involved with ROTHCHILDS. Never cared for him anyway. 💩💩💩🔥🔥🔥

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

THANK YOU FOR SAYING THIS!!!! THERE ISN'T A CLEAN PAIR OF HANDS AMONG "ANY" OF CAPTIOL HILL!

#JESUS CHRIST is my LORD👑KING ✝️ Get behind me Satan, for it is written✝️ OTR commercial truck driver👚👖🥾💄🕶

I never trusted DeSantis or Gaetz. DeSantis accepting the Zionist award👺 and that monster was involved in the trafficking of children. as for Gaetz, I never gave him a second chance after it came out that he was with that underage girl, once a pervert always a pervert👺

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

I would question the body language they’re good at doing this stuff. I’ll give DeSantis another chance.

God is my co-pilot💙 Make Earth Great Again 🌎 🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸 We are star🌟seeds

omg i never knew about these two😱

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

1. originals
2. the new DeSantis - heavier, different frame - lost the 'sad sack' look & grew a pair
3. the new Matt - much thinner - facial differences 🔥🔥🔥

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

Hand Gestures from Desantis
is telling us he is DJT

so are the others....
Assange's and Rich?

Elvis and MJ?

this is not fair....

more hints please!!🙏💥💣💥🙏

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication

You are right. I saw the same thing and then when a shot from behind on Desantis came through as a reflection in a window without a doubt I saw DJT.

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

There are so many secrets, I will just wait patiently until all is disclosed. Nothing surprises me anymore.

*Above = 2019 Trump White House Christmas Vermeil Room. (Twitmo'd 8/20/20 purge; different anon names. New name mostly here and Gab.)

Nope: not their replacements either, though I understood they were "changed men." lol

DeSantis was on the CCP pay list that i saw over a year ago!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

😁😁😁✅💯

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

📽🖥🍿🍿🍿🍿

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

Here's some of Klaus Schwab's minions.🙄

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication

Maria, Tulsi, and Dan ---- wow.
very good to know

In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication

Sad to see Maria B. on there. I thought she was one of the good ones.

(3) Show this thread

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

What about Josh Hawley???🤞🤞🤞

Exactly! Same with Ted Cruz...!

WTF! flordia guy too!! 🤯🤯

🤔🤔🤔🤔💥

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

I never look at the people just the policy decisions - anything else is a Gigantic mistake.

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

How 'bout this guy?

In response Ann Holden to her Publication

lf Senator Kennedy is not a white hat, I am losing hope of anybody being left.

(1) Show this thread

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

I'm going to do as you suggested & look up everyone in Congress & Senate to figure out who is still left.
I know for sure: Hawley, Nunes, Jordan & Rand but i won't bet on anyone else yet.
will we see Radcliffe again?

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

Florida had quite the trafficking arena of secrecy and you cannot traffic successfully without a corrupt Governor folks. Fact.
As for Matt...You need to circle back and find the photos of him and his "secret" cabal handshakes only known to the DS.
Old Matt&new Matt are not the same people.
CPAC was obvious for me when I saw DeSantis's double.

I am a 53yo woman who has seen this GARBAGE coming from those in powerful positions for three-plus decades and am SICK of it. WWG1WGA 🇺🇲

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

I am in shock...had no idea about these two. I shouldn't be surprised though, nothing should surprise me anymore.

(1) Show this thread

now you are spreading lies !! this is not true !!!

In response Nikki Springer to his Publication

RR Gaetz Masonic handshake. 98% of DC will fall.

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response Nikki Springer to his Publication

Are you that attached to those politicians? Seriously? Get a grip.

(3) Show this thread

You are going to assume for a photo op that DeSantis is like the other two? Your thinking would make Donald Trump a pedophile because he was in photos with Epstein and Clinton. You are reaching. A photo with someone is not evidence. I’ve met and been in photos with a few of the elite pedophiles including Kevin Spacey, the Rock, Summer Redstone, etc. Guess what? It was during movie premiers, charity events, and work related. Sometimes you meet people that are bad and you don’t even know it.

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

Until I see some proof regarding Gaetz, which I'm certainly open to, I will consider this story is a honey pot to make the liberal media and sleeping leftwingers into Qanon sex trafficking conspiracy nuts.

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

Why would Trump support Desantis for FL governor if he was crooked? For that matter why would Trump wait until 2021 to take out the GOP trash on these two, he could have done it in 2018 or 2020...?

BTW, no one really has a good fix on what the underlying DOJ investigation. The papers have a shitload of anonymous source for virtually everything.

Remember Eric Grietens??? How's he sitting today?

About to be the next US Senator from MO with Roy Blount gone.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Will anyone be left standing? Please, Ezra, just tell us who is left that hasn't been corrupted. Those that have been faithful and honest in the midst of this "Swamp Filth" are to be highly commended when this is all over!