I got some bad news for those waiting for the storm to begin. It's begun long ago. We are waiting to wrap this shit up, not start it. True story. Operation wake up stage. Who's left? Not many.

Looks like we can X these folks out. Dana is probably only guilty of slanting the news or working with the likes of Donna Brazille & Michael Isakoff.
Denzel will make me sad. 😞
Matt would be devastating unless we get to keep the man who replaced him.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Olenna in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

The new Matt Gaetz is doing a good job. I think we should keep him

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

he's not the only one they replaced. the new Desantis is incredible! i dont care who they are we need good people like that. the old Matt

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

this guy too

(2) Show this thread

Joe Rogan! I am not surprised ! I always got a bad feeling from him.
I have seen the way he always bagged Trump, the Q Movement and if he talks about anything of importance on his show such as human trafficking or Epstein island story for example he changes the subject really quickly or makes it sound like it isn’t such a big thing( if that makes sense) The only thing is the black eye doesn’t prove he was in the” Black Eye Club “ as he was involved with the UFC but my gut tells me he’s not a good guy!! 👀

In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication

I find it hard to believe that Denzel is a member!! I'm hoping it's just a black eye. but on the other hand, how many people in your Whole life that you know has had one? it's not common.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication

same!

(2) Show this thread

Belichick!!?? Oh man 🤦🏻‍♀️

In response Lisa Marie to her Publication

McMahon!!! 😱

(1) Show this thread

Make Sure you click on the photo of Kamala to see what Ghost said! 🍿