Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

βœοΈπŸ’œπŸ™βœοΈJesus came to show us that the way to the Kingdom of Heaven... but he can't walk it for us.
In honor of this Sacred Holy~day... weekend... I am also holding a deep & Saceed honoring for how we have all been severely traumatized & (metaphoircally) crucified over and over again in our own way by the DS for what feels like an eternity.... I can't help but wonder... & really feel... if we as man and WOMB~man KIND may all have been collectively going through our own symbolic crucifixtion on some level since the day we were born & even more intensly this past year & now we are all also finally being blessed w the beautiful & powerful opportunity of the resureection?

Our Lord isn't the God of the dead... but of the living...
It is time for us all to finally RISE from the dead Soul~less slave life that the DS has forced upon us for many lifetimes.. so that we can finally be of the living & not of the dead. as God has always inteneded for us.... the resurrection is there for us all.

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

"Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again. Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day. Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? John 11: 23-26

Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from WeAre AllOne, click on at the bottom under it