βœοΈπŸ’œπŸ™βœοΈJesus came to show us that the way to the Kingdom of Heaven... but he can't walk it for us.
In honor of this Sacred Holy~day... weekend... I am also holding a deep & Saceed honoring for how we have all been severely traumatized & (metaphoircally) crucified over and over again in our own way by the DS for what feels like an eternity.... I can't help but wonder... & really feel... if we as man and WOMB~man KIND may all have been collectively going through our own symbolic crucifixtion on some level since the day we were born & even more intensly this past year & now we are all also finally being blessed w the beautiful & powerful opportunity of the resureection?

Our Lord isn't the God of the dead... but of the living...
It is time for us all to finally RISE from the dead Soul~less slave life that the DS has forced upon us for many lifetimes.. so that we can finally be of the living & not of the dead. as God has always inteneded for us.... the resurrection is there for us all.

Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

Amen - spot on! πŸ™

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

βœοΈπŸ’œπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

"Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again. Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day. Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? John 11: 23-26

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

In response Lori Altman to her Publication

πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—

(1) Show this thread