Only people mentioned by @KLovesAnons in this post can reply

In response KLoves Anons to her Publication

LOVE the USA, OUR TRUE POTUS/family - the entire world. WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL is not just a slogan. In a relationship since Feb 2016.

In response Mary Donahue to her Publication

Thanks for sharing that Mary!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

No parent should allow experimentation on their children, ever. Especially for a "virus" that is 99.9% recoverable for children and healthy adults. Children in particular have strong immune systems that readily cause natural immunity. No healthy person needs a "vaccine" for this "virus."
Did you know these FACTS?
Mortality in US from all causes has NOT increased with this "pandemic."
Death totals attributed to this "virus" ( not OF covid but WITH covid and also inflated by placing infected people in care facilities etc)= 530,815 out of a population of 331,000,000 = .016%

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

If they survive from the jab it is to permanently sterilize them.

I hope Candace Owens runs for Governor of CA or President. She would be great. The government needs to LEAVE US ALONE AND LET US MAKE OUR OWN CHOICES!!

LOVE the USA, OUR TRUE POTUS/family - the entire world. WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL is not just a slogan. In a relationship since Feb 2016.

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

Absolutely agree! Candace is AWESOME!

(1) Show this thread