Only people mentioned by @stormtracker66 in this post can reply

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

A unique Hollywood Hero. Imagine being that in those times! Much respect to Mel Gibson, a true Patriot!

Purged at 9000 on Twitter. Will not take no shit. WWG1WGA Fight Like Flynn #SaveOurChildren

He did indeed

May no offender take solace in the passage of time

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

💞👍💓True!!!

Father of 5 with my loving wife. Truth seeker and die hard patriot. Deepstate going down! FUCK CENSORSHIP! WWG1WGA #Fightback #NOSILENCE

finally i can post this and not get fact fuckin checked!

Patriot, Q & Trump believer and follower, Christian, Anon, Deplorable. WWG1WGA. God bless the USA, the only FREE country. 2A protects us.

In response Josh Funk to his Publication

Although I like your post for speaking the truth, I wish there was another option to show disgust, disdain, or outrage and such for the content. Not aimed at you of course, truth warrior. I still want to give you credit for sharing the truth, but I have to explain how I feel about finding out and knowing these sick facts. Keep up your hunt for the truth, for it will only be addressed and corrected when we move from Dark to Light.

In response Josh Funk to his Publication

God bless you Mel for having the courage to let us all know what is going on in Pedowood. May God be with you and your family!

(3) Show this thread

III% Living in Newsoms' ankle bracelet 👄🌊🥑🇺🇸💚🍓🐸🐛🌻👑 Never forget

Mad Max

They tried to make us think he was a loon.

Mel has been trying to red pill the masses for decades. We finally see! Dark to Light.

amen