New Mr Pool . πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…βœ¨
The Military is the only way...
Where We Go One, We Go All .
#wwg1wga #GodBlessYouAll .

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

usa under nixon got n and s vietnam and viet cong to sign peace deal and the usa would stop bombing and we agreed to help fund svietnam if the north attacked them.....then watergate came nixon was out ford was in and wanted to keep up the deal for peace.....denocrats in.congress ignored him and we stopped helping the south....soo the north started attacking south again /see my other post for a 5 min way bettr explanation

The Truth about the Vietnam War - YouTube

Did the United States win or lose the Vietnam War? We are taught that it was a resounding loss for America, one that proves that intervening in the affairs o...

when soldiers are sign up does whos president factor in to their choice i wonder? Yikes i would of had clinton/bush for my first 4 years as my commander in chief!

Mr Pool c/o@FoJAk3
Down to 3 follows
@looP_rM311_7211
:

https://mobile.twitter.com/FoJAk3/status/1378573316265492480

Mr. Pool

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awesomeness!
Lord send your protection for all of our brave military in harms way
Father we have lost many to this war, already, please comfort their families. Many will need help for the things they have seen Lord that no human should have to see.
We trust they are going to stand for us and we will stand with them. Together we win!
Amen

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

integrity
U-Boat

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

lord keep all military fighting the evil safe as we push through the storm keep them protected with your armour and guide them with your hands show them the path to victory so they can be with their families when the war is over and let all children saved can be healed with the touch of your hands in jesus name we pray AMEN πŸ™

In response William Cherry to his Publication

AMEN!!! βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβœ¨

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

I agree with you in prayer!

(2) Show this thread

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

(1) Show this thread

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Together we win πŸ™πŸΌπŸΈ

Love these thanks for collaging themπŸ‘ŠπŸΌ I think we are about thereπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΌ

In response Girl Mama to her Publication

πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

🍊I see you, I love you, I know who you really are. We are ONE family. agape4ever unconditional love Namaste #WWG1WGA

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

The profile of that soldier with the sunglasses is seriously soooo handsome 😍

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

EBS is coming

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

Yes it should be soon! God willing . πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread