I don't know if anyone has taken the opportunity to listen to the phone conversation that Lin Wood has just posted on Telegram or not. Mercer University, his alma mater, is considering removing his name off the court room that he donated $1M to support. The call was awful. As a brother in truth, I felt compelled to write an email to the Dean of the school on his behalf. I would strongly encourage all that are willing to do so, to do the same. WE MUST STAND UP FOR THOSE STANDING UP FOR US!!! This is the least that I could do.

🙏Strong, excellent letter! If they're not moved, they either have no heart and wisdom ... or they're bought out. God will deal with them -- and He'll keep blessing Mr. Wood! God bless you for standing up for him, and for encouraging us all to do the same!❤️

In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

That and prayer are all I've got at this point, brother.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication

Then you have everything! With God, you have everything that matters: Him! :) He will make a way for you, and all of us, where there seems to be none. Keep trusting Him -- He's got you, and has good plans in store!
PS: I'm a girl... Haha.. People used to say this to me on Twitter all the time. 🤣

(1) Show this thread