I don't know if anyone has taken the opportunity to listen to the phone conversation that Lin Wood has just posted on Telegram or not. Mercer University, his alma mater, is considering removing his name off the court room that he donated $1M to support. The call was awful. As a brother in truth, I felt compelled to write an email to the Dean of the school on his behalf. I would strongly encourage all that are willing to do so, to do the same. WE MUST STAND UP FOR THOSE STANDING UP FOR US!!! This is the least that I could do.

Only people mentioned by @KentuckyPatriot in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication

Believer - Small Business Owner - Seeking Canada's Trump - The more I learn of this never ending evil it sickens me #pray #NeverEverGiveUp

I am cannot wait til all the evil and corruption is revealed and quick justice is served.

Great idea!

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Certainly they don't want his money anymore and give it back.

i cancelled mt telegram account. Don jr came on and said it had been compromised. however after calling the pentagon about the treatment of the NG treatment last night. lets just say operator 5 wasnt quite sure how I got the number 🤣🤣🤣
this will be a piece of cake👍🏻

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏Strong, excellent letter! If they're not moved, they either have no heart and wisdom ... or they're bought out. God will deal with them -- and He'll keep blessing Mr. Wood! God bless you for standing up for him, and for encouraging us all to do the same!❤️

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

That and prayer are all I've got at this point, brother.

(1) Show this thread

I also BCCed Lin on the email message. Imagine how uplifting it would be if his inbox was flood with support. Please RT and let's do this for Lin. His email address is: lwood@linwoodlaw.com