Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

WAIT 1 FOOKIN MINUTE
AIN'T THIS THE SAME DUDE FROM 2DAY FF
BRO#ThesePeopleAreStupid

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

The fact is it wasn't an ar-15. It was a car. Are we going to get rid of all cars? Stay with the facts.

#DIGITAL SOLDIER #WWG!WGA # #TRUMP 2020 Wife, Mother, Grandma, Great Grandma, and Blessed https://t.me/todaysworldofpolitics_endtimes

Those people are soo stupid!

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

I think she is on the right track look what Stormy found, this is the Witch hunt potus keeps speaking of.https://www.scribd.com/doc/100244266/Bachmann-Letter-Responding-to-Ellison

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Just a lost soul trying to find my way....

The death toll would be worse if the assailant had an AR-15....?

So now you can just make up your own scenarios in your minds to take OUR rights away? Am I getting this right? These people are flipping banans!!

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response F1r3 ... to her Publication

Deep breath its all part of the show! This entire incident is/was fake (False Flags all over the place!) Dan Scavino even warned us! this along with all of the other fake crap that's going on will all be revealed hopefully soon!#HangInThere 🙏♥️🇺🇸🦅

(1) Show this thread