Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

I support President Trump and the demise of the wicked elite.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

You're very good. How did he get out of jail? That warrants an investigation.

Just a Patriot who loves my country, and above all, wants to see the children safe and for all of the Cabal to be put where they belong!

That doesnt look like the same guy.

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

They Really Are Dumb. Somebody Needs To Start Upping The Game.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

good catch! 👊😉 fooking idiots 😡

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

all I know..is the more I know.. the more I know that I don't know..you know?

is it same guy though? Looks like 2 diff people to me but my facial recognition isnt great

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

same guy. crisis actor...

(1) Show this thread

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

Yeah,Noah's flood and watch the water. With a dash of green means GO!!!!! What a movie!! What a movie🔥🙏

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication

Yes I was waiting with baited breath for his name to be revealed and when they said Noah Green I actually busted out laughing and then realized how fortunate we are to know what is going on with all these false flags! Knowing its fake helps keep my stress level down! 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

THESE PPL R THE REAL VIRUS

#DIGITAL SOLDIER #WWG!WGA # #TRUMP 2020 Wife, Mother, Grandma, Great Grandma, and Blessed https://t.me/todaysworldofpolitics_endtimes

Those people are soo stupid!

The fact is it wasn't an ar-15. It was a car. Are we going to get rid of all cars? Stay with the facts.

(5) Show this thread