+ ++ +++ APRIL SHOWERS +++ ++ +
✨✨✨✨1 2 3 - 3 2 1 ✨✨✨✨
🙏🏼A clean [H]ouse is very important 🙏🏼
Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming . 🇺🇸🦅
Where We Go One, We Go All . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼
#wwg1wga #MAGA #GodWins

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Well...I'm clueless...but it was fun looking up synonyms for each of these words. Very interesting.

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

Look at my recent posts. We are on the same VIBE
@VincentKennedy

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

Nothing Burgers ALL Up and Down the East Coast

if i Ever Find the Mythical Bunker..

In response John Washington to his Publication

A Patriot Walking up and Saying "Are you the Father?, Come with Me, your Bridegroom-ed Waits"

(1) Show this thread

1 2 3 ASS :)
4 ....

oui 🤗💖Rien

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

yep, Amen🙏🏻

LOS ANGELES PATRIOT - WWG1WGA - KEK - SAVE THE CHILDREN - GOD - HOLD THE LINE - KAG - MACGA

I'm ready, LORD please bring an end to this Madness. My heart, mind, and soul is on overload. To see so many friends and family members take the MARK of the BEAST Vaccine, is heart breaking. To know that many will pass on is heart breaking. I will be losing alot of family members such as my father. I'm having a hard time coping with the fact that I tried to warn those around me and [THEY] called me a Conspiracy Theorist. My father was even delighted to get the COVID PASS, I'm severly dissapointed. 😓😭😢 I'm in need of Prayers.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Breezy Anne34 to her Publication

me too♥️😔

In response Breezy Anne34 to her Publication

Pray for us all! 🙏♥️🇺🇸♥️🙏

(4) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

1007 = Juan 0 0 savin

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

April Showers...

In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication

Awesome!!! 🙏🏼✝️❤️🇺🇸🦅⌚️🍿✨

(1) Show this thread

Praying it happens soon. Losing too many good American Patriots for no good reason. Horrific to watch.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

I am praying too and it has to happen. It's gone on far too long. Justice must be served!!! We want our country back . 🇺🇸🦅🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Have a blessed Easter weekend Casey and all who see this .

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Thank you very much and I hope you and your family have a blessed Easter Weekend too . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread