Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

im beyond tired,im angry-really angry&im slow 2 anger.we kept hearing,wait til April!you'll see!date mongers r always right-something happens on the date,but its never a good/useful/faith promoting thing.what does that tell u about them?yesterday was supposed 2 reveal truth,what we got instead was the beginnings of ww3,kinetic version.i can feel the manipulation of the narrative.im not checking out,how can u?im done believing weve got this/the plan is divinely inspired.im not feeling it.im seeing a massive demoralization campaign aimed straight at our hearts,by all public voices.they r playing both sides.same as it ever was.im going to take Trump at his word-he's possibly running again in 2024.until that time,we appear 2 b on our own.the thing that makes me the most angry,is that people will knee jerk say,wheres your trust/faith?we anons r acting like battered wives,we keep coming back for more abuse.i dont trust any of these people any more.my faith is in the Almighty,thats it.

Only people mentioned by @LeeAnon37 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lee Aura, click on at the bottom under it