Happy Good Friday Patriot. We begin to comprehend what this world would feel like absent God. “The ending won’t be for everyone.” Q

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Always thanking God for His Son !!!!!!!!!!!!

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

Always thanking God for His Son !!!!!!!!!!!!

LESS "REGURGITATION" I post more "Original Content". I am now a registered Democrat. Two can play at this game. #Infiltrate

There is no "HAPPY" Good Friday! This is the most solemn, sad day on the Christian Calendar. No music, no meat, no parties. That's what the Catholic Church teaches. Jesus Christ was murdered today. Does that make it a "happy" day for you?

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Betsy Ross to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

By nature I'm a non-conformist. This video pissed me off. It gave me energy for 10 more rounds. Wake up folks! Fu@k Bill Gates.

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

So TRUE. ❤️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

What does Ishtar godess of fertility have to do with Jesus Christ? Asking for a friend. It is the wrong time of year for Christ's resurrection. Easter is a pagan Rite of fertility celebration and explains the bunny and the eggs but not the resurrection. They barely even changed Ishtar's name.

LESS "REGURGITATION" I post more "Original Content". I am now a registered Democrat. Two can play at this game. #Infiltrate

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

what is wrong with you?

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well Nana has pondered that both ways:

1. As in not everyone is going to wake up, be saved.
2. Not everyone is going like the ending & be able to accept the truths of spirituality and lies that have told about religion.

Either way Nana is safe and praying that all others open their heart minds to their inner direct connection to God, will hold fast to the teaching of Jesus, and won't worry so much about what else falls away that isn't going to affect their futures anyway.

Yes we need to know the truth about the past, but God will still be God executing his plan and our futures will still be free will choices to go with him or not.

I’m here for the Great Awakening!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I love your heart Nana!

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Fervently praying and fasting for those who have chosen poorly. Lord Jesus, do not let the father of lies win, pour down Your grace and mercy upon them

We adore you O Christ and we praise You for by Your Holy Cross, You have REDEEMED THE WORLD. Amen.

(2) Show this thread

Praise God♥️

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

No, it certainly is not

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

💖

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

nope!✅💯♥️🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊

🙏💖🌿

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊beautiful!!!!

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication