πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸŒŽβœŒπŸŒ 

So this is odd. Just looked on both my laptop and my cell. Same plane, same position, but different call sign, coming from a different direction πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response Lion ess to her Publication

Look at VENUS030 (01-0041) and VENUS93 (99-003) really weird now dor 2 AF2 not named AF2 !

I’m a Christian, conservative and veteran. I support President Trump !!! I’m a Patriot !!!

In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication

As a retired federal air traffic controller I can tell you with 100% certainty that if the VP OF THE united States was on that flight the call sign would be AF2. What does that tell you?

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response Kevin Schott to his Publication

I was just saying AF2 for people who don't know anything about air traffic control. It's great to have you as a former air traffic controller commenting!
Can you advise me, I am a beginner and I don't want to make a mistake?
Does this mean that the plane in question, is a plane taken by a "high" government member?
I have identified 4 planes that are likely to be AF
- 82-8000 generally used as AF1
- 98-0002 ... AF2
- 99-0003 ... AF2
- 01-0041 ... AF2
How are the aircraft names assigned? Is it the pilot who chooses? How to recognize an unusual aircraft? AN ususual flight?

Thank you for your answers!
Have a nice day !

I’m a Christian, conservative and veteran. I support President Trump !!! I’m a Patriot !!!

From what I understand whoever is recognized as president is always flying under 1. If it’s an Air Force flight it’s AF1, if it’s a Marine aircraft it’s Marine 1. Same for VP as number 2. Anytime you see SAM___ aircraft it’s a Special Air Mission flight. Those generally have important movements as well.

I was absent to look Biden at ADS.
The call sign of the others militaries flights are given by the Air Force too?
I see for exemple a plane "CABAL81" or "ELVIS33". Who decide?

I've seen 2 AF2 in ADS the same day, the same minute, what it is suppose to say? One for Kamala to Jacksonville FA and the other I don't know.
Another gvt person can have AF2?

Thank you for you reply !

AF2 will only be for a flight that the vp IS On. The military unit filing the flight plan gives the callsign to the flight.

Af2 is up now headed it looks like to DC, i though fuck Harris left for La, this plan came out of MIssouri

Only people mentioned by @SissyQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sissy Maga, click on at the bottom under it