πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸŒŽβœŒπŸŒ 

So this is odd. Just looked on both my laptop and my cell. Same plane, same position, but different call sign, coming from a different direction πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response Lion ess to her Publication

Look at VENUS030 (01-0041) and VENUS93 (99-003) really weird now dor 2 AF2 not named AF2 !

I’m a Christian, conservative and veteran. I support President Trump !!! I’m a Patriot !!!

In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication

As a retired federal air traffic controller I can tell you with 100% certainty that if the VP OF THE united States was on that flight the call sign would be AF2. What does that tell you?

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response Kevin Schott to his Publication

I was just saying AF2 for people who don't know anything about air traffic control. It's great to have you as a former air traffic controller commenting!
Can you advise me, I am a beginner and I don't want to make a mistake?
Does this mean that the plane in question, is a plane taken by a "high" government member?
I have identified 4 planes that are likely to be AF
- 82-8000 generally used as AF1
- 98-0002 ... AF2
- 99-0003 ... AF2
- 01-0041 ... AF2
How are the aircraft names assigned? Is it the pilot who chooses? How to recognize an unusual aircraft? AN ususual flight?

Thank you for your answers!
Have a nice day !

I’m a Christian, conservative and veteran. I support President Trump !!! I’m a Patriot !!!

From what I understand whoever is recognized as president is always flying under 1. If it’s an Air Force flight it’s AF1, if it’s a Marine aircraft it’s Marine 1. Same for VP as number 2. Anytime you see SAM___ aircraft it’s a Special Air Mission flight. Those generally have important movements as well.

I was absent to look Biden at ADS.
The call sign of the others militaries flights are given by the Air Force too?
I see for exemple a plane "CABAL81" or "ELVIS33". Who decide?

I've seen 2 AF2 in ADS the same day, the same minute, what it is suppose to say? One for Kamala to Jacksonville FA and the other I don't know.
Another gvt person can have AF2?

Thank you for you reply !

AF2 will only be for a flight that the vp IS On. The military unit filing the flight plan gives the callsign to the flight.

Only people mentioned by @Kevindyrun in this post can reply

Af2 is up now headed it looks like to DC, i though fuck Harris left for La, this plan came out of MIssouri

So why two planes called AF2 the other day?
There aren't 2 VP...

I have no idea. Unless they were intentionally trying to hide where the VP was. that should never happen.

(1) Show this thread