Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

God Morning Patriots!
Hope your dreams were everything you wanted them to be!

God's Got This!
If you think that we, (Trump & Q or militias or just us) can do any part of this without God's hand, well you are simply missing the entire thing.

This has never been about politics, IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A BATTLE BETWEEN GOD AND satan! Cain and Abels bloodlines!
There are entities from both sides raging here whether you can see them or not they are here.

God told me months ago in a vision, " People need to listen because my angels are already there"!

God's Got This!
Wake up to the inner connection you all have directly to God inside of you and you will see it, feel it and know that HE IS GOD!
Talk to God today and he will show us what we need to do tomorrow.

BE FEARLESS!

NANA is not supporting this preacher, but the message is on point!

https://youtu.be/ooTgHJ7XZCA

DON’T WORRY GOD’S GOT THIS | Trust God Is In Control - Inspirational & Motivational Video - YouTube

In challenging times know that God is with you and he has everything under control. He has all things in the palm of His hand, and he is there to help us thr...

Nana is droppin truth bombs before the sun comes up! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

This is just too awesome to sleep now.
Going to be spring here today on God's Friday.
I believe some meditation and grounding are a requirement for today.
Nana has a new outdoor swing that also makes a bed.
I feel a nap is in order later!

Nana is still studying quantum today!
I woke up the other day being told that "you have your life"
"There is your answer now look back at the question"
Working on the question now!
Have a blessed Good Friday my fren!