God Morning Patriots!
Hope your dreams were everything you wanted them to be!

God's Got This!
If you think that we, (Trump & Q or militias or just us) can do any part of this without God's hand, well you are simply missing the entire thing.

This has never been about politics, IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A BATTLE BETWEEN GOD AND satan! Cain and Abels bloodlines!
There are entities from both sides raging here whether you can see them or not they are here.

God told me months ago in a vision, " People need to listen because my angels are already there"!

God's Got This!
Wake up to the inner connection you all have directly to God inside of you and you will see it, feel it and know that HE IS GOD!
Talk to God today and he will show us what we need to do tomorrow.

BE FEARLESS!

NANA is not supporting this preacher, but the message is on point!

https://youtu.be/ooTgHJ7XZCA

DON’T WORRY GOD’S GOT THIS | Trust God Is In Control - Inspirational & Motivational Video - YouTube

In challenging times know that God is with you and he has everything under control. He has all things in the palm of His hand, and he is there to help us thr...

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

2 DIFFERENT PREACHERS I LOVE THE HELL FIRE &
BRIMSTONE GUY, THE PUSSYFOOTIN EAR TICKLIN COMPREMISOR FROM HOUSTON DONT CARE FOR.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

😇Yeah Nana dont like him either and I have seen that house he lives in but the message overall in this one was on point I think that is the only reason I tolerated him.😇

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

Nana is just crazy old lady in the corner handing out tinfoil hats and mustard seeds hun you are amazing!

(1) Show this thread

Good Morning!! 🙏❤🙏

In response Patriotic GiGi86 to her Publication

Good morning!

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Happy Good Friday Nana, keep dropping those bombs..we love you Nana..🙏💗

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Have a blessed Good Friday Nana loves you too!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Nana is droppin truth bombs before the sun comes up! 🙏🏻🇺🇸

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

This is just too awesome to sleep now.
Going to be spring here today on God's Friday.
I believe some meditation and grounding are a requirement for today.
Nana has a new outdoor swing that also makes a bed.
I feel a nap is in order later!

Nana is still studying quantum today!
I woke up the other day being told that "you have your life"
"There is your answer now look back at the question"
Working on the question now!
Have a blessed Good Friday my fren!

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Amen, amen, amen

Just a lost soul trying to find my way....

Beautifully said. I couldnt agree more! Have a wonderful day today:):):)

In response F1r3 ... to her Publication

😘😇

(1) Show this thread