Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Can anyone else help verify Ever Given location. I am showing last update was 11 hrs ago but every other boat near her has been updated within the last 25 mins. Is she actually still sitting where this shows?

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

That's the same location she was in in the sat photos from Business Insider dated 3/31.
Been watching because of reports of clearing out the area or mil ships in area, but don't have access to anything but vessel finder, which is what you're showing.
This post is the most recent. It alluded to more info but provides no references or confirmation... Sounds a bit over-dramatized but there may still be some truth in the part about clearing the area? He did follow up with some aircraft movements, but the greyhound he was looking at went off transponder. Maybe something else to watch?

https://anonup.com/thread/3478622

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

I have been watching the aircraft in that area and I haven't seen much military even headed that direction. They would have to have taken off dark and stayed that way. I honestly don't think anything is happening with her yet. There are laws that must be followed before boarding a ship especially on foreign "soil". Maritime law is pretty strict. They can't board her on a maybe, they would have to have absolute proof or permissions.

Yeah, I've just been picking up the rumblings and treating as rumors (or distractions). Plenty of data to support that she's simply being inspected for seaworthiness, as all the news services report... They sure don't want her breaking down again in the next stretch!
Ship is travelling Taiwan to Netherlands and under Panama flag... We have no authority. Egypt may to the extent that she is in Egyptian waters.
I do wonder if she impacted traffic headed for Black Sea? Lot more going on in Ukraine or Taiwan right now than in Suez...

Only people mentioned by @MicheleJeanne in this post can reply

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

Good question. Last time I saw her she had a 3 degree port list so she is going to need some serious help to be seaworthy anytime soon. I have seen tons of movement in Europe though for the last week or so. They are setting up for something of that there is no doubt. Here though it has been pretty quite. That is as of 1300 on Friday.

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

Been thinking more about that 3 deg. list. I recall the photo you posted. My initial reaction was to think whether the shot was taken while she was aground. It wouldn't be that abnormal when running aground, especially in that crosswise orientation, to not be dead level as she would be when floating free.

But I've also been thinking of the massive momentum of a ship that size coming to a fairly abrupt stop. Would be like a major collision. Am somewhat amazed that there were no reports of crew injuries. While the ship is secured for transoceanic voyages in heavy seas, I'd still wonder if such a crash, then twisting sideways like that as the stern kept moving, wouldn't shift the load.

Anyway, the grounding still seems suspicious. Having a ship with multiple engines and multiple generators experiencing a "complete blackout". What does that really mean and how is it possible with all the redundancy?

Interested in your thoughts on this. Can't find much on it.

(1) Show this thread