Can anyone else help verify Ever Given location. I am showing last update was 11 hrs ago but every other boat near her has been updated within the last 25 mins. Is she actually still sitting where this shows?

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

This one is supposedly 2 hours ago.
https://www.vesselfinder.com/?imo=9811000

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Great! Thank you for your update.

(1) Show this thread

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

also, for the 2-3 diff people I've seen talking about navy activity there... maybe you have access to fleetmon to check what's there of our mil? Like I tried to look up warship69 from one of the posts, but it's obv not public knowledge where its current location is
https://www.fleetmon.com/vessels/uss-vicksburg_8700151_16464/

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

We always have a good amount of ships in that area. The Norfolk is a destroyer I think. Just there to keep trouble at bay IMO. She's been cruising back and forth for awhile now.

(1) Show this thread

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

That's the same location she was in in the sat photos from Business Insider dated 3/31.
Been watching because of reports of clearing out the area or mil ships in area, but don't have access to anything but vessel finder, which is what you're showing.
This post is the most recent. It alluded to more info but provides no references or confirmation... Sounds a bit over-dramatized but there may still be some truth in the part about clearing the area? He did follow up with some aircraft movements, but the greyhound he was looking at went off transponder. Maybe something else to watch?

https://anonup.com/thread/3478622

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

I have been watching the aircraft in that area and I haven't seen much military even headed that direction. They would have to have taken off dark and stayed that way. I honestly don't think anything is happening with her yet. There are laws that must be followed before boarding a ship especially on foreign "soil". Maritime law is pretty strict. They can't board her on a maybe, they would have to have absolute proof or permissions.

(1) Show this thread

In response Deb Reed to her Publication

She is at a 3 degree port list, she's not sailing anywhere with that load.

(1) Show this thread

In response Deb Reed to her Publication

Ok same place here also. Trans must be off for some reason. Thanks.

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

no. i get the same

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Great thanks for the reply.

(1) Show this thread