Only followers of this user (@WhiteKnight) can see their posts

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Things are happening!!
Boom!
💣💣💣💪🤗🔥🙏🙏🙏😇

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=great+bitter+lake
G924 The Stars
Great Bitter Lake- Could this be their Wormwood ? Will what we find out be undrinkable as bitter water?
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Ever+Given
G642
Tucker: How did Maxine Waters afford $4.3M mansion?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg-1E2AoE_w

Isaiah 17:12 Alas, the tumult of many peoples;
they rage like the roaring seas and clamoring nations;
they rumble like the crashing of mighty waters.
1712 First Passover--Cleansing the Temple
Jhn 2:16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise. G1712

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

(P)residential Transition Act

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

😇still moored!

No one Just one of 79 million Trump supporters Christian

It looks like a crown of thorns. Celebrate Christ's resurrection. (and maybe many others return?)

Could that be a big Q ?
"watch the water" ?

From an Evergreen Marine Ship ?
Message 5:5

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😞I just notice you no follow Nana.

(2) Show this thread

USAF Vietnam Era BTPD Badge #23 Ret. Trump Supporter NCSWIC

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING

In response Butch Holloway to his Publication

Some people keep asking "what is coming" They are debunking everything.....The vaccine stuff is getting crazy!

(2) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

THIS is the story I've been waiting for and expecting from the peculiar circumstances of the Evergreen tanker in the Suez Canal. How come nobody else is reporting this, however? I realize MSM isn't going to cover it, but what about other "alt" sites? This should be THE biggest story on Earth right now.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

More bullshit.

(2) Show this thread

Italo-Argentina Patriot looking for justice... and waiting for Karma

Great news Patriots! ❤️

(3) Show this thread

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

LOL. The Patriots are In Control.

But God, please make this end. Make the normies wake up faster from their dogmatic slumbers.

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Q

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

4th quarter 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Did it get hacked... again? 😁

RN❤️Mother❤️Patriot ❤️Love God🙏🏻Love My Country.🇺🇸WWG1WGA ❤️Trump

😳👁👁🇺🇸

Just a quart to go. Q

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I found this interesting......posted video on my page.

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Ive seen that pushed all over TV. 🤪

#Lukewarmisforlostsouls I don't bow to darkness. I look it in the eyes and let the Holy Spirit take the lead.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

I feel like this is to allow traffickers amd the like to known where they can still go. Nothing good will come out of those places or if i. theirbright minds go into those places.

(4) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot #silversqueeze

I read on Benjamin Fulford's site that Evergreen ship and also Evergreen truck (not Ever given as reported on news) was a signal to the Chinese that their trade would be blocked....I don't know if this was meant as a disclosure to the public to wake them up. Like the Calendar date....I have also heard that the EBS is coming soon. Yay!!!! Too many out there dismissing this as "hopium".

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Very nice for us who are watching but this is not how the sleepy people are going to be woken up. Just like you have to bypass courts which have been compromised, the shot heard around the world will have to be audible to everybody who has ears. There will be no denying it or easy explaining it away. Emergency broadcasts can provide detail but cannot be used alone to deliver the necessary shock.

😎Patriots in control

Nice on Q! Can't wait till Saturday. I'm seeing all sorts of dead people on the screen.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

Saturday’s date is 4-3-21... countdown?

(1) Show this thread

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

That Q has got its curve all wrong. But it'll do. Of course this sloppy bit will still have to go on the report. I'll just say that Ed had another panic attack because he thought he saw a school of sharks.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Yes. Looks like we are not done yet with Ever Given! It helps to get signals from you and other key ds. Following some leads, naturally no confirmations, but this would be an incredible opening for “PEOPLE WILL KNOW SOON”

Wife, mother, grandmother. Fighting for my children’s future

😲

Anthro/Archaeologist, Med Lab Tech. Search for truth, justice, freedom, love life and I am thankful every day, Love to all.

Looks like a "Q" to me, LOL, love this! 💗

thank you Ezra, I was searching for this.