Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

These are just a few of the people I choose to follow....

I follow these people because they can back up what they say and dig deep to give you the truth. There are more out there that are not on this list but they are still available for the most part on normal channels. These people were some of the first to be banned by twitter and it was because they spoke truth. Most of the big names out there are paid shills that are given just enough info to reel you in but not enough to back any of it up when they are called out. If someone you follow or listen to does not provide sources for their "intel" or state that it is just opinion than they are probably feeding you trash. Spit it out and demand answers. There is a reason I am banned by some big named people, I would not let them just trash post. I called them out and blam I'm banned. On Twitter I had 26k followers before I was banned James Woods and Praying Medic were just two of them. It was for a reason, I post truth. Make them!

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I am confused on one point. In your text you say Praying Medic was one of them (that banned you?). But Praying Medic is on your graphic of those you trust.

No, no. Medic was a follower as I was of him. He always has something good to say even about those who spear him. I believe he is a very good man.

In response Future Lori to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

I completely disagree about medic.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Care to share more details? I am always open to others opinions. I will admit after he was raked across the coals he did change a little, but that is to be expected for what he was put through. If there is something you think people should be aware of I would appreciate if you could let us know.

(1) Show this thread

I was hoping this was the case and Praying Medic was good ... as James Woods. James Woods family background leaves LOTS of room for him to be involved on white hat side of things. He has also never seemed like CIA controlled actor to me ... I am glad to hear I didn't totally mis read those guys. I just mis-read your post. .