Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

These are just a few of the people I choose to follow....

I follow these people because they can back up what they say and dig deep to give you the truth. There are more out there that are not on this list but they are still available for the most part on normal channels. These people were some of the first to be banned by twitter and it was because they spoke truth. Most of the big names out there are paid shills that are given just enough info to reel you in but not enough to back any of it up when they are called out. If someone you follow or listen to does not provide sources for their "intel" or state that it is just opinion than they are probably feeding you trash. Spit it out and demand answers. There is a reason I am banned by some big named people, I would not let them just trash post. I called them out and blam I'm banned. On Twitter I had 26k followers before I was banned James Woods and Praying Medic were just two of them. It was for a reason, I post truth. Make them!

I am confused on one point. In your text you say Praying Medic was one of them (that banned you?). But Praying Medic is on your graphic of those you trust.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @FutureLori in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Future Lori to her Publication

No, no. Medic was a follower as I was of him. He always has something good to say even about those who spear him. I believe he is a very good man.

I was hoping this was the case and Praying Medic was good ... as James Woods. James Woods family background leaves LOTS of room for him to be involved on white hat side of things. He has also never seemed like CIA controlled actor to me ... I am glad to hear I didn't totally mis read those guys. I just mis-read your post. .

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

I completely disagree about medic.

(2) Show this thread

Hi Lori! That's my name too! Just spelled differently. :) I think John was saying that 2 of his 26K followers were James Woods & Praying Medic, which is so cool! Great list you've got there, sir! I have to agree! I had nowhere near 26K followers on Twit, but I did have a couple thousand & I was honored that some of the big names followed me too & I felt truly like I was a part of something special! When Gen. Flynn followed me on 9/11 I literally cried. I feel a little disconnected on here, still trying to get used to the format on my phone, but Im SO THANQFUL that the PatriQt movement is stronger & wiser than ever!

In response Pink PatriQt17 to her Publication

That is fantastic. I am always excited to see when big names take the time to reach out to those of us who really have put in work to get the truth out. Even if we are only 5% right in what we post it is still 5% more than the MSM. I have a feeling we are way, way higher in that percentage. Welcome to the show here on Anon. I really think that it is one of the best places to be atm.

Rebel Alliance Scout. #SavetheChildren, NRA, Chess, USA, Q, Alamo. RideOrDie, Followed by Entheos. Trump Won, God Wins. WWG1WGA 👊🇺🇸😎✝️👍

In response Pink PatriQt17 to her Publication

i was small, but i was followed by Entheos!

(3) Show this thread

all I know..is the more I know.. the more I know that I don't know..you know?

ha here's a good reason to care ....um er is that not care ??
Hey pretty sure you've misunderstood something...When was Praying Medic ever in control of a posting forum??? eh no matter silliness is all around cause it's life..and we all make mistakes..time to carry on..and by way JohnQ thanks for enlightening me to why some people follow..I never understood how on twatter some big names would choose me to follow..it was silly to feel honored but I was..dang ego..I was just a wild animal that dropped in cause my external world was being odd..sure sure odd out here too but some things do click..I am on a run today..sorry for any brain freezes people..I tend to do that when I get on a roll and dont look for typos..make it up to you with pretty picture??