Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Jack Willwakeu
@willwakeu
WELCOME TO REALITY

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I found this interesting!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

Makes you wonder doesnt it?
Would be be disappointed to find out the earth is different than we thought Nana wonders?
Do we think it would be a good thing or bad thing or just a nothing burger as far as changing the past?
Now could it affect our future, sure!

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTeacher๐ŸŽMom๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ Freedomfiqhter ๐Ÿธ

my brother told me he believes evil is trying to break through the fermement... to get to heaven. no one's succeeded yet.

In response Miss Kek to her Publication

Wonder what we would change?
My understanding is that there are many different species that have been coming and going from earth for a long time so I dont know about that.

there's a large Tesla and firmament connection. and if evil can enter Heaven, well we can't have that. men have tried for decades to do it. watch the water has multiple meanings.

In response Miss Kek to her Publication

I dont think evil can enter Heaven until the devil can create a soul. I dont think God is going to allow it. Ever!

totally agree! but the silly ones keep trying. and rockets keep exploding

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it