Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Jack Willwakeu
@willwakeu
WELCOME TO REALITY

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I found this interesting!

Makes you wonder doesnt it?
Would be be disappointed to find out the earth is different than we thought Nana wonders?
Do we think it would be a good thing or bad thing or just a nothing burger as far as changing the past?
Now could it affect our future, sure!

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

well that's been debated/shot down in my world from my fam who have been nasa entrenced! Being a free thinker I've entertained many different theories and possibilities! To point, I have even stated if any of these are possible, I have to go right back to that question you state, how would it change our world to know it is indeed different than what has been fed to us and why? All I know I am not going to get the answers from the so called people in the know as it is obviously the unknown and shall be kept that way until it is revealed to us! All I really know is it definately keeps me intrigued and open to receive the answers🙃

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

😘😇

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸Teacher🍎Mom👩‍👦‍👦 Freedomfiqhter 🐸

my brother told me he believes evil is trying to break through the fermement... to get to heaven. no one's succeeded yet.

In response Miss Kek to her Publication

Wonder what we would change?
My understanding is that there are many different species that have been coming and going from earth for a long time so I dont know about that.

(1) Show this thread