Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Never forget Elon helped North Korea develop nuclear enabled missles and rockets. The question is did he do it willingly or was he forced by Barry and his shadows?

Only people mentioned by @Corstruction in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

While I won't argue against that he is definitely a genius. This is actually a post on the rocket he help N.K. build before Trump took office. There are a few other countries he also helped with their nuclear arsenals. I am not sure if he was forced to help them or if he did it for personal gain. He was my hero until I dug on him now I teeter on the word traitor.

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I agree with you. No matter what he's still a genius but I can't figure out his teeter/totter. Is this meant for us? He's hard to read...but I think he's been forced to the White Hats with his Tesla tech....since it's not really his own. Trump knows all too well who that tech belongs to & maybe Elon has no choice...alien or not.

(1) Show this thread