Never forget Elon helped North Korea develop nuclear enabled missles and rockets. The question is did he do it willingly or was he forced by Barry and his shadows?

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Truth seeker who's sick of the ridiculousness!!!

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

This is exactly what everyone saw in the California skies a few years ago. Very strange night all around California that night.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Paula Goble to her Publication

I believe this post is referring to that night. There have been a few other times this has happened but I kind of think it was a veiled threat.

(1) Show this thread

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I think Elon is as alien as the nuclear squid he proposes.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

While I won't argue against that he is definitely a genius. This is actually a post on the rocket he help N.K. build before Trump took office. There are a few other countries he also helped with their nuclear arsenals. I am not sure if he was forced to help them or if he did it for personal gain. He was my hero until I dug on him now I teeter on the word traitor.

(1) Show this thread