I will credit the person who inspired this in the comments once I find her post again.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye)@i4ni2th4a2th
Is to be credited for inspiring me on this.

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

My sister , brother and uncle got it i tried to tell them but they said Trump said get shot . My sister was not going to get it but she works out of a nursing home and takes care of people in their homes and the norsing home kept on her about getting it and told her what if she would carry the virus to an old person and they would die so she put fear into her and she got it . How do you detox from them ?

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

While I do not know this exactly I do believe that not all vaccine has been tainted. I know quite a few people who have had this shot with no ill effects besides a few days of body aches. I will not take that chance nor will the people who actually have a clue. I understand the pressure health care workers are under and I know they would give their lives to protect people, they are heroes, each and everyone. The best that we all can hope for is that our love ones get a clean vaccine and that it does not cause them harm.
I believe that much of the vaccine is merely a normal flu shot but the side effects and deaths are being reported when normally the CDC buries them. If you compare the average amount of people who die from flu shots each year the numbers are very close to that average for the covid vaccine. Like I said this is all my opinion but it is the only thing that makes sense in the bigger picture.

(1) Show this thread