Only people mentioned by @Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

"...does not exist as a virus." Patriots have known it all along!

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Wow, everyone needs to read this!

Digital soldier for God and family. Original Baby Boomer, Trump supporter. Followed by JUAN O SAVIN, General Michael Flynn, Mark Levin.

Interesting. Very similar, if not identical, findings as those of the Italian Ministry For Health. They did autopsies, too, despite the fact that they were not allowed, and found the same cause: a bacterium leading to embolisms that then shut off vital oxygen supply.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Connie Fox to her Publication

Aspirin is a suggested med to take. Please check with your medical provider before doing so.

(1) Show this thread

Do you have the original source?

I cannot find anything close to what is written up here.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Something I picked up & passed along because it sounded similar to what some doctors came across in Italy when they did the same thing against the wishes of the WHO & found some similar results

(1) Show this thread

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Source please.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Diane Kelly to her Publication

Something I grabbed & passed on from another platform - thought it sounded interesting because it was in such opposition to how so many other countries are handling this, & I also remember a while back that Italy was doing this very thing against the wishes of the WHO

(1) Show this thread

In response reaper myer to his Publication

🤔Hmm that's interesting

Thanks for the article link

(1) Show this thread