The Matt Gaetz news is disturbing. Let's hope it isn't what it looks like. Nevertheless, if it is true he must be dealt with. Republican or Democrat, if you traffic children you're finished. This is a bipartisan effort against global corruption. Not many in DC will weather this storm. Keep that in the back of your mind.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Could it be the famous "wrap up smear?"

For 4 years we were promised a draining of the swamp. Now, some 4 plus months since the election scam, we still see very little, if any, evidence of the swamp being drained. If anything, since Donald John Trump took office and then abandoned us in January, the swamp only seems even more fortified.

So now what?

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SPORTS in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Research more. Whine less.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

It is not over. Many people you are seeing are actors filling a role to wake up those still asleep. The focus is on saving those who are being trafficked. Already thousands have been rescued. They have to rescue these children and close up these tunnels. That is the priority. Many people have been removed already, and replaced temporarily with actors. Trump has not abandoned us. The only way is the military who are in charge. Trump still has the nuclear codes. He has traveled recently to Switzerland and Israel as POTUS. He is still regarded as CIC by the military. It is far from over.

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

wahwah....