A quick recap of my awakening.

We are electric, we can heal ourselves, There are lost civilizations we were never told about(Tartarian Empire) Pyramids are energy sources ET's have used for thousands of years. (#NikolaTesla)
Omg, every elite is a pedofile!
Omg, they are also drinking childrens blood!
Omg, they are torturing the children!
Omg they are also eating the children!
Omg, they are not human, they are reptillian!

Omg, They are intentially posioning us to control us with air, water, food, big pharma, and technology!
Every Government bank, school, church is controlled by the Cabal/illuminati (reptillian)
Every system designed to protect the children are the ones trafficking children!
Omg, This has nothing to do with Politics, its Galactic warfare and humans were the food/energy source!

President Trump and the Earth Alliance, used their secret military programs, and with the good Galactics of the light, just liberated all of humanity, and we are finally free!

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Reminds me of "The Twilight Zone episode:To Serve Man".

The Sick bastards come from a demented frequency below the earth. Of course the normies will laugh. These psycopaths live of sexual pleasure and power.....

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

In response Berkman Olmez to his Publication

It is only frivolous sex without love that gives them power. Love would probably kill them. So instead, they use sex as a method of adrenalizing the blood of their victims, or to mind control their own children.
Makes frivolous sex a whole lot less appealing if you ask me. But of course, this is just my opinion. Booty calls without emotional attachment is a Reptilian weapon against all of us, but you will never convince those with Booty call contacts in their phones that they affect us all with this behavior.

(1) Show this thread

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

thank you. 😊🙏 it's refreshing to see posts like this. truth. those oof you whining... 🤧 too bad. Aint all about you... put on your jock strap... Itsssssssss Habbening.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

After reading this, it seems I'm right there with you. Maybe I will feel relief that there isn't anymore to come? Do I really have the full and final impact of this saga processed? I am now truly ready to move onward and upward!! 🌏⚡️🌞

Nope. We are still getting skull fucked by the Deep State Cabal daily. Good people still dying every single day. Trump hasn't done anything. He promised to "Drain the Swamp" and he has failed to. At this point we have nothing at all. Hoping that changes in a half hour or so. Let's see what Danny Scavino tosses up on IG this evening.

The choice to not know will not be your own. DEAD.

10 out of 10 people die... Do you still feel special?

In response SPORTS to his Publication

even draining the bathtub take a little while... Have you ever seen a documentary on how long and what it take to drain a swamp?

not saying i support op, just pointing out that american instant gratification probably doesnt apply to swamp draining scenarios

https://www.resignation.info/

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response SPORTS to his Publication

🙄oh brother... it seems you have a lot of catching up to do. You’re not “getting” any of this.
not criticizing, merely scrutinizing

(3) Show this thread

#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins im a patriot from the land chosen by the true order of templars

amen