This seems like pretty big news to me, but of course crickets from the MSM.

They'd rather report on fake covid outbreaks to keep everyone in fear.

#FakeNews #Traitors#Treason#MAGA#GodWins

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Are we sure it is Seals? They are a quick hitting team. In and out quickly. Maybe Seals would hit to take control of a ship and then get off.

Some media reports Egypt is demanding $1B for damages. There is also the strange navigation pattern of the ship before it was stuck.

That ship has been at anchor for many days now. Clearly something is going on.

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

He pissed twatter off

Just a Patriot who loves my country, and above all, wants to see the children safe and for all of the Cabal to be put where they belong!

"Containers with live and dead inside". Live and dead WHAT? Was supposed to be livestock on the ship. is it ANIMALS or PEOPLE?

better get better proof than someone on anon or twitter. also its is April Fools day. need to be smarter when posting things with out evidence behind it. need credible information

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

Where do you expect to get evidence??? The MSM??? 🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

Hard to believe without some proof.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication

Proof from where? The MSM? They'll never report anything honestly. This is all we have to go by for now until the MSM is destroyed.

#DigitalSoldiers

(1) Show this thread

It's time for something, because right now we have absolutely nothing at all. So sickening to watch.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Can't get Twitter up right now. Though suspended thoroughly Jan 6, I have been able to access and read only. Submarines? Perhaps they are able to load and offload underwater - it IS Evergreen's ship, I mean, Hillary Clinton's.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts