I opened a Twitter account in 2013 and never really used it until 2016...to follow Trump. I had maybe 300 followers and rarely tweeted. Twitter decided I was a huge threat and suspended my account yesterday. Badge of honor!

I had less than 200 followers and had my account since 2011. I was taken off when the first big purge occurred. Since then, been checking out Gab, Wego, QuodVerum, Telegram, and now here. Bad part is not all the people I follow are on one platform. so for now, I am on all of those. By far Gab is the easiest to use but has a bunch of "groups". QuodVerum doesn't like anyone mentioning the letter Q but has great discussions. Wego is hard to use. Telegram is ok. So, i will keep using them all until I find one I really like.

In response Perky Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenOfLaughter in this post can reply

In response Laureen Sac to his Publication

😂Do you know who owns Gab? It's the former BO of 8Chan! Yes, they still have the keys to the kitchen because his autistic wife won't let me post there. As it turned out, BO was posting the Nazi crap SPAMMING HIS OWN SITE. She kept posting shots of her boobs.
She hacked me and doxed me on Gab. Can't get them gone until I move out of the area. Are you here now, Karen? 😂