I am fairly new to being awake. Last year I saw Out of Shadows and it broke me. Only GOD has shown me where to find truth there is no other explanation. One thing I can see going on is trashing and ridiculing of other patriots even on this platform! It needs to stop. Remember who the true enemy is! I was shocked that so many patriots with huge accounts would like, respond, or even bother with me! Those to me are genuine patriots. They are not in this for followers but for something greater. Stop causing division. Focus your energy on defeating the real enemy! Divided we Fall together we Stand! But if you refuse to serve the LORD, then choose today whom you will serve. Joshua 24:15 And if it seems evil to you to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.”

God Bless you! Your right Where we go one We go all. We stand together. Just hold our light and stand tall.

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Girl17, click on at the bottom under it