🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

Demi Lovato Comes Out as Pansexual: 'I’m Part of the Alphabet Mafia and Proud'
https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/pride/9548290/demi-lovato-comes-out-pansexual/

Pan is a demon. These people need deliverance

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I do feel the need to tell yall that I am understanding from an ancient that the stories we have been told about the Pan in history was a lie just as almost everything else we have been told.
That he was a mischievous Casanova that actually fell in love with a woman who's father got so mad that he splintered his own daughter into pieces of reed in a lake to keep them apart and Pan devastated, collected the pieces to put together to form a flute in her memory. And the Disney Pan is just total bullshit! 😁

🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Uterly friggin’ ridiculous!!! Absolute MENTAL ILLNESS!!!

I was born with a pecker and I figured I'd hang on to it.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

i was thinking maybe she has a thing for Peter pan.......or just pans......or a cookie sheet🤷‍♂️

(4) Show this thread