Demi Lovato Comes Out as Pansexual: 'I’m Part of the Alphabet Mafia and Proud'
https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/pride/9548290/demi-lovato-comes-out-pansexual/

Pan is a demon. These people need deliverance

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Being of Italian descent her use of Mafia is insulting. I want my apology.

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

OMG!!! My neighbor just told me yesterday that her son was a pansexual😳 I have never heard of this before then read this post! Wow, there are NO coincidences!

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

She is so groomed, totally lost herself and now so controlled it is truly sad!

wtf does that even mean?!?a pansexual🙉🙈🙊🤦‍♀️

🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

sick people

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

wtf is that even?

🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I do feel the need to tell yall that I am understanding from an ancient that the stories we have been told about the Pan in history was a lie just as almost everything else we have been told.
That he was a mischievous Casanova that actually fell in love with a woman who's father got so mad that he splintered his own daughter into pieces of reed in a lake to keep them apart and Pan devastated, collected the pieces to put together to form a flute in her memory. And the Disney Pan is just total bullshit! 😁

(2) Show this thread

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

she can come out as a toadstool and I still would have no clue who she is, nor would I care.

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

Right? I have never known a geoup of people so inclined to force-feed their sexuality to the public. 🙄
Nobody. Cares.

(1) Show this thread