Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

he can shove it up his ugly old ass.

Would THIS be where Trump and company come riding in to the rescue, or must the entire country be destroyed prior to ending this absolute horrific disgrace? I am stunned at what we are ALL witnessing!

The vaccines are all still experimental. I think FORCING citizens to take a untested dangerous V is against the law and our constitution. Add to this that [rumor has it] the insurance companies will deem you uninsurable if you voluntarily take the V.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Monday Night Law 03-29-2021
Mar 29, 2021

Kirk's Law Corner
Trumps pen and picture of the PEN, SHOWING PEOPLE THE PEN IS MIGHTER THAN THE SWORD.
Death of the Cabal, strength in numbers.
Communicate.
Witnesses, two or more..
SHOCK AND AW, COME ON MEN>>>Momen are more active than men in this area it sounds..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=283Z7al_NqU

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

it's beyond me how people are okay with this for an obvious myriad of reasons but my 1st thought from the beginning was, why are they pushing this so hard? it was immediately suspicious to me and i knew there was nefariousness hiding in this "vaccine" as they keep trying to call it.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

for control

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

BS i will never take that vaccine and i will do as i please. unconstitutional

Patriot gal who enjoys freedom, the beach, traveling. I do not see how people vote for a party that hates America. US citizens first!

In response Deeann Sec to her Publication

Agree! I may have to move, but oh well!

(1) Show this thread

Something about myself I'm half Mexican half Guatemalan I'm a cancer survivor and an amputee right leg AK

Nuremberg code will prevent you from having to accept the COVID-19 vaccine.