ok, here I am once again. I'm starting to feel like I'm living in the twilight zone in my own house. I'm plenty awake. I've been learning things for 5-6 months that I never imagined would be true. I'm glad I know these things and I'm certain when "every lie is revealed" there will be plenty more for me to find out. One thing out of many this awakening will do is show you quite a lot about your spouse that you maybe wouldn't know or confirm suspicions of any other way. Can't remember exactly what i started to hint at ladt night, but once again he became incensed immediately, told me he never ever thought something like this would HAPPEN TO ME and then left the room. He doesn't use any social media. None of them. I'm so sick of the damn news. I can't compete with that. Yes, he is clinging for dear life to the matrix. When will these people who are supposed to be gone or jailed finally stop showing up on TV and magazine covers?
I know reveal is soon, maybe a few days.

Only people mentioned by @WhippoorwillHollowDweller in this post can reply

In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication

You were awaken for a reason.

You were awaken for a reason.

I know sometimes things can get to you, but remember everyone wakes up in their own timeline. Try to have patience with them, you need to hold your light. a good website for information is the orionlines if still searching there is so much more. be loving hold your light have patience. God bless you.

my suggestion is dont talk to him about it if you can do it. i stopped telling my husband things UNLESS he asks me a question or says he heard such and such..and asks if its true. its not worth your marriage. but thats just me.

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

You are quite right. When I was initally finding things out, I was telling him things then. Then I realized I should just stop. I stopped watching the news. We watch Fox. I basically stopped 11/3 when I saw what happened and how they handled it that night and a few days following. But in the evening when we are having dinner, I more often than not have dinner in the presence of the news that he has turned on so I can spend that time interacting with him rather than staying out of the living room altogether. Boy, with what I know, it "ain't" easy sitting there hearing him exclaim and comment ln what he thinks IS but really IS NOT. I try not saying anything but sometimes the truth creeps out. And if course I have no proof because it's not on the TV screen.
But I'm fine. I love what is coming. I love our real President, the VP (JKjr), Gen Flynn, Lin Wood, and those I have read posts from on here. Celebration Day soon🥳🥳

(1) Show this thread

Your post could have been written by me. I know and live your exact situation. I worry that my husband will never wake up...he is that entranced. Like your husband, mine clings to the Matrix like a security blanket. I'm afraid that if he does wake up, he will be so traumatized...I can't imagine him ever returning to a healthy mental state. I don't know what spouses like us will be able to do but pray. I do a lot of that. I'll include you.

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Thank you. Your message is much appreciated. I trust the plan, our President, Q, and all associated. But I don't know if they figured in the aslwep person who doesn't fool with any social media at all. Much of what I learned came from social media platforms. Or I got tips, hints, and links for youtube videos made by truthers or their websites. This journey is a revealing tool in more than one way. it also shows things about your spouse you might not have known, and we will be married 34 years in May.

(1) Show this thread