#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins im a patriot from the land chosen by the true order of templars

are you ready for the end game...the truth?

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

In response Moon Shadow to his Publication

According to Navy whistleblower William Tompkins it was the Reptilian aliens that initially supplied the NAZIs with all sorts of advanced technology. This includes UFOs, beam weapons, genetic and biotech research, human cloning, and life extension technology. The Reptilians also allegedly helped the Nazis to build subterranean bases in Antarctica where human cloning likely still occurs in secrecy.

#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins im a patriot from the land chosen by the true order of templars

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

to be more accurate the vril society by the channel maria orsic

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

Isn’t the Orsic Society the one Tom Cruise is linked to and donates regularly to?

according to the lore she vanish what you are telling me is news...and explains alot..... BQQM

scientology???

I had to look it up...

Knight of Malta, Tom Cruise donates to the Optimum Population Trust of Manchester, England. He and his father are major depopulationists. Both are tied to the Papal bloodline Orsini family a most powerful family in complete control of the conspiracy. Pepe Orsini is the grey Pope working with his Black Pope in his Society Of Jesus.

knights of malta are a rebrand of the old knights templar

Only people mentioned by @MoonShadow_80 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Moon Shadow, click on at the bottom under it