Only people mentioned by @MoonShadow_80 in this post can reply

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

In response Moon Shadow to his Publication

We are in control for our self witch level of state of mind is our choice. That wil manifest. I follow the water the pad of god because its feel divine and i 💖 it 🧘‍♀️🌈💙

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

trilateral commission = trilateral insignia
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_trilat.htm

I love the Lord and my Family. Trump is my President!

Truth, Always.. Pepople need to wake up

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

According to Navy whistleblower William Tompkins it was the Reptilian aliens that initially supplied the NAZIs with all sorts of advanced technology. This includes UFOs, beam weapons, genetic and biotech research, human cloning, and life extension technology. The Reptilians also allegedly helped the Nazis to build subterranean bases in Antarctica where human cloning likely still occurs in secrecy.

#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins im a patriot from the land chosen by the true order of templars

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

to be more accurate the vril society by the channel maria orsic

(1) Show this thread

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

Too bad the Federation of Light is wrecking their plans! Bye draco/reptilians.👏👏👏👏

(1) Show this thread

Yes the reptilian overlords. Amazing how people are quick to dispute what they have not yet researched.

Proud wife and momma of 4 ❤️✝️🇺🇸🐎 Trump is still my president!

Yes I am ready, I wear the armour of God and for those who do not know, these are not space aliens- they are demonic creatures- this is God vs Satin... God wins!