April 1st is close. Nothing is happening (almost). How are you feeling?

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

well now that you put a date to it and expectations.......

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

Speaking of 107 and his bet that on April 1st, Biden will not be in the office.

(1) Show this thread

Just a patriotic countryman that hates the traitorous Deep State

feeling the way I've been feeling since jackass took office. like we've been taken for a ride. but we'll see

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

dicouraged that these dont appear to have been taken down. hoping thats an illusion.

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

In response Ted Guertin to his Publication

discouraged

(1) Show this thread

Shocked americans have not stood up for there president & protested for the truth i was proud to watch last year the protests especially the 1 when the guy got the NG to stand down because they knew it was all fake & against the constitution wonder what happened to americas backbone x

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

still feel like they wouldn't be attacking my 20k sub channel, removing an old :17 clip about the Calm Before The Storm, giving us Strike 2...if nothing is going to happen...

this:

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

All good, still believe. Would have liked things to have happened yesterday but its not my plan and I dont hold the ⌚. Still proudly holding the line. 👍🇺🇲

confused but who knows at this point?

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

??? Notice also the 46 date numerology of April 1, 2021. 4/1/2021 = 4+1+20+21 = 46 *Catholic = 46 * Ever Given = 46 * Ordo Ab Chao = 46. Regardless, this is the Jesuits showing how they have the tools in place Copied. EVER GIVEN???????

WWG1WGA Major Trumper, 100% American to the core. I bleed red, white and blue. #nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Discouraged, feel like I have been played like an old fiddle. It's a sad song...

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Hungry......Hoping for some meat in my burger this time. Tired of 💩ing corncobs.

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

I can't explain. I feel like something has to change but everything keeps getting pushed back. Im just here living my life. 🤷🏼‍♀️

pissed, fed up and over it.