Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

i dont believe a word of that

OK MOFO❗️you know that on his laptop there has to be some NASTY PEDO PICTURES ❗️So dont be lying, we know what you evil satanic pedos do❗️🤨

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

The probe of Gaetz reportedly stemmed from the August 2020 prosecution of Greenberg, a former Seminole County tax collector, who faces a slew of federal charges including sex trafficking of a child.

Greenberg is currently slated to stand trial in June.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-ne-joel-greenberg-matt-gaetz-investigation-sex-trafficking-20210330-moyyt73tbzhrlmpjcwkqv2oeyq-story.html

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2020/08/21/ex-tax-collector-joel-greenberg-accused-of-using-dmv-database-to-engage-in-sugar-daddy-relationships/

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

ITS GETTING INTERDASTING 🍿🍿🍿🍿
#TRUMANSHOW

(2) Show this thread

I support President Trump and the demise of the wicked elite.

Why would he be that dumb?

I support President Trump and the demise of the wicked elite.

In response Chris Hoff to his Publication

I'd suspect the news media of lying.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

It is called the wrap up smear. The evil ones use it to attack those they want to destroy. Their game plans are well known and predictable. One of the reasons is also to divert attention, like from the border crisis or some other nefarious plan they are working on.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Now, with CGI, they can put anyone, in any situation... and the mindless will believe.

Critical thought is dead to those who think the vax is a good idea... and, once they have the nano tech - their leash is firmly tightened and, they will only ever parrot what their tech tells them to say.

Truth seeker. Run everything through a BS filter - looking for the agenda. All media is manipulated - waiting for that to change.

We already know the FBI plants evidence. Read the Lin Woods transcript. Its what the crooked bastards do - TRY AND FRAME the innocent.

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

This would be a good avenue for the FBI and DOJ to release what they have and put this mess to bed

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

we should not jusge begore ALL evidence peovided, the dems so this all the time unless its their own

FALSE _ msm trying to spank Gatz for speaking in favor of Trump ... they do it all the time ...